Welcome to Maple Knoll Village
Maple Knoll Village is a non-profit continuing care retirement community, owned and operated by Maple Knoll Communities Inc., with a history of more than 160 years of serving older adults. Located on a beautiful 54-acre campus, our community offers 149 villas, 90 apartments, 60 assisted living apartments and a186-bed skilled nursing facility and rehabilitation center. Our outreach programs and services continue to serve older adults in the community. Each and every day, our mission drives our organization to help older adults live Life!
The quality of the Village's health care services and programs, as well as its financial stability, are attested to by a long list of accreditations and citations, including the Continuing Care Accreditation Commission (CCAC). National and state affiliations help Maple Knoll Village remain current on legislative issues and health care initiatives.
There's simply no place like Maple Knoll Village. We invite you to explore this web site further to learn about the Village, its history and vision. You'll like what you see, whether for yourself or someone you care about.
Free Tours! Walk Ins Welcome!
Why Choose Us?
- Active Social Calendar
- Award Winning Dining Options
- Emergency Call System
- 24 Hour Nursing Unit
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Wellness Center with warm water pool
- WMKV 89.3 FM Radio Station on site
- Scheduled Group Transportation for Shopping and Outings
- Weekly Laundry Of Bed Linens & Towels
- Compassionate and courteous staff members
- Safe and secure environment
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Beauty/barber shop onsite